The Promise Scotland supports individuals and organisations in their work around keeping the promise.
It provides support:
- where change can happen at a local level, and
- where change can happen within national organisations, without the need for wider structural change.
About the support team
The support team help amplify change
When change happens, the support team can help to amplify and spread it. It can help a good idea from one place become adopted across more of Scotland.
And the support team help foster innovation
The support team can provide tools and help for people and organisations, so that they can come up with new and better ways for change to happen.
Support in your area
Promise Delivery Partners: Connecting Scotland’s workforce
Each of Scotland's Local Authorities is assigned its own Promise Delivery Partner, who help connect Scotland together through:
- bringing people together by region, and
- bringing people together through a shared interest.
And they support Promise Leads and Promise Teams in local authorities, while:
- promoting collaborative working,
- delivering specialist advice,
- delivering support, and
- sharing good practice.
In this way, they help to translate local action into national learning.
Promise Delivery Partners are active across Scotland’s communities
Every 6 to 8 weeks, each Local Authority in Scotland has a support meeting with their Promise Delivery Partner.
Promise Delivery Partners also provide support in specific online forums for change.