How is The Promise Partnership related to The Promise Scotland?
The Promise Partnership is independent of The Promise Scotland.
A partnership agreement is in place between Corra Foundation and Promise Scotland to outline each of their roles. This includes:
- providing support to funded organisations, and
- shared learning.
When a group or organisation gets funds from the Promise Partnership, The Promise Scotland provides them with support. But The Promise Scotland is not involved in any funding decisions.
Find out more
The Corra Foundation's website has information relating to:
- currently funded work,
- any potential funding opportunities in the future, and
- The Promise Partnership's governance arrangements.
Promise Partnership Showcase event
The Promise Partnership Showcase event was about learning and celebration.
Held on Tuesday 27 June 2023, it looked to recognise the work of projects which:
- received investment from the Promise Partnership's Getting it Right for Brothers and Sisters fund , or
- received investment from the Promise Partnership's Good Childhood fund.